เกมหาจุดสมดุล Suspend Family Game
A family game of tricky hangs and steady hands! Try this hanging balance game and you’ll be hooked! Suspend comes with 24 notched, rubber-tipped wire pieces to hang from a tabletop stand. Sound easy? Try adding another piece! Each time a bar is added, the balance shifts, the difficulty changes and the incredible midair sculpture transforms. Can you add all your game pieces without making it fall? This tricky game for 1-4 players is a test of steady nerves and steady hands.
- An exciting balance game for 1-4 players
- Includes 24 game rods, wooden base, 4 frame rods, colored die and wooden connector
- Exciting to play as a group
- An intriguing challenge when played alone
- Develops hand-eye coordination, cognitive skills and interpersonal skills
- Product: 3″ Diameter x 13″H Packaged 1.3 lbs
- Package: 12.5″ H x 2.8″ W x 2.8″ L
RULES -You can only use one hand to place a piece. If you touch any of the suspended game pieces with your other hand during your turn, you have to take back your piece, and you lose your turn. -Once you remove your hand from the piece, the move is complete. -You can hang your piece from any part of another game piece EXCEPT a spot (notch or straight section) that is already occupied. (But if you hang your piece on an open notch or straight section and it slides to an occupied spot, that is allowed.) -Determine at the beginning of the game whether the wooden connector will be in play as a hanging point. -If you hang a piece that causes a part of the structure to touch the play surface, you have to reposition your piece. -If you cause one or more pieces to fall, you have to pick them up and add them to your pile.
Play ideas for different levels available from Melissa & Doug!