รถบัสตัวเลขมีการ์ดประโยคสัญลักษณ์ 5 แผ่น Number Matching Math Bus
Look what’s rolling up: learning fun! With a top that lifts off and number pieces and math symbols to fit through the matching holes–as well as cards featuring numbers and equations to match and eventually solve–this wooden school bus grows with a child’s developing skills and interests. Durable construction means the fun will keep going through countless pickups and drop-offs!
- Includes wooden school bus, 10 number pieces, 3 math symbols, and 5 double-sided equation cards
- School bus holds all the pieces in the set and includes smooth-rolling wheels and a lift-off top
- Number pieces display pictures of school supplies
- Sturdy wooden construction for years of play
- Promotes matching, number, and math skills; encourages problem solving and hand-eye coordination
- Product: 5″ x 11.5″ x 3.25″ 2.4 lbs
- Package: 11.7″ H x 5″ W x 4″ L
Help the child count and identify the school supplies on each number (1 pair of scissors, 2 rolls of tape, 3 tubes of glue, etc.).
Ask the child to pour the number pieces out of the bus and line them up in order from the smallest number to the largest as quickly as he or she can.
Introduce the conept of odd and even numbers: Ask the child to put the pieces in numerical order beginning with zero (0), then slide very other number down so that there are two lines. Explain that the numbers in the top line are even and those in the bottom line are odd.
Line up the numbers end-to-end to measure length. For example: Ask the child how many units long is the school bus (5)? How many units tall is it (2)? What else can he or she measure this way?
Make a number hunt: Hide the number pieces throughout the play space, then ask the child to push the bus around and pick them up in order.