ชุดหมู่อาหาร Food Groups – Wooden Play Food
Planning a well-balanced meal is child’s play with this wooden play food set. Items from the five food groups–including watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and much more–are crafted of solid wood and come with four wooden baskets for sorting and storage.
- Sturdy wooden food set featuring items from the five food groups for healthy pretend play
- Includes watermelon, milk, cheese, fish, eggs, and more
- Stores neatly in four wooden crates
- Fun and educational whether as a stand-alone or as part of a play kitchen
- Ages 3 years and up
- Product: 2.5″ x 8.75″ x 12.5″ Packaged 2.1 lbs
- Package: 12.25″ H x 8.25″ W x 2.5″ L
Discover Countless Ways To Play
FOOD FACTS Have kids identify each food item (other than condiments) and sort it by basic food group: meat, dairy, grain, or fruits and vegetables. Ask them to place each food group in a different crate.
RAINBOW REVIEW Have kids identify the colors of each food item, and sort the items by color among the four crates.
BALANCING ACT Talk to kids about how a balanced meal should include one item from each food group. Ask them to assemble a balanced meal in each basket, then ask them to decide which would be their favorite meal to eat.
MEMORY GAME Line up 3-4 ingredients. Let kids study them before asking them to close their eyes while you remove one piece. Ask them which piece was removed. Gradually increase the number of ingredients.